Make a difference in the life of an aspiring hockey player by helping make ice hockey more accessible to those less fortunate. Also help bring more diversity to hockey. A donation to The Giving Dogs makes all this possible.
Gift with Donation!
- A donation of $100 will earn you this Giving Dogs hat!
- When you put on this hat, everyone will be so jealous that they’ll want to support The Giving Dogs too! So, help us reach the people around you by donating at least $100, and wear your hat proudly!
Reasons To Give
- Sports helps kids stay fit, build character, self-esteem and confidence, and start friendships that last forever.
- Children from low-income families are 50% as likely to play sports as those from upper-income homes.
- Less fortunate children are entitled to an opportunity to enjoy the mental and physical benefits of hockey.
- We need to bring more diversity to hockey.
- 100% of your donation is tax-deductible.
Thank You For Your Support
Because of your support, more children from low-income families are discovering the power of ice hockey to change lives. And we are all appreciating the benefits of bringing diversity to hockey. When you make a donation, you will receive a confirmation (by email or letter) which may be used as an official receipt for tax purposes.
The Giving Dogs is recognized as tax-exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. 100% of your donation is tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. Our Federal Tax ID number or Employer Identification Number (EIN) is 84-3941823.
Questions or Comments? Contact Us.